3.3.5.02 Windows Release available in the download section

• dear virus user,
    a new release "3.3.5.02" is available in the download sections. It is a windows only release, identical to the 3.3.4.00, but with fixes in the installation setup. For the mac, please use the 3.3.4.00 mac installer setup.
    best regards from access music

-timo

• Windows XP X64

Same problem... Rolling back action at the very end.

Tried plugging the Virus TI and not plugging the virus Ti.

Anybody else has this problem?

P.S.
    OS 3.3.000 installation works fine. so it can't be a problem with my computer.. :cursing:

• *Updated with a minor issue...removed all 3.3.3.0 and manually deleted
    all access files left over (even clean sweep and glarys utilities left
    them behind) in W7x64 after an uninstall and reboot.

Installed fine but did not update Virus and would not let me assign default vst plugin path etc.

After initial install, reinstalled this time it would let me choose
    plugin path and it also update the Virus...finally a working version of
    3.3.4.0 as 3.3.5.02 [Blockierte Grafik: http://infekted.org/virus/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif]

If I get another response from support re : reboot everything with all usbs disconnected i will scream - thats a lot of leads and hard to get to!.

But thanks for the solution - I was right it was the software not my rig or plugged in usb sockets!!! grrr

PS Access - for my time trying to fix what was not mendable by users - how about a sneaky OS4 beta release to drive us more nutz.

Thanks
    :thumbup:

• I said it work perfect but it doesn´t.

My two problems:

- I change VST3 Path to c:\vst plugins\access but the installer installs to defaultpath everytime.
    - I get no firmware update. installer shows me the message that the virus goes into update mode. the virus do this but after 2-5 seconds the installer is at 100% and virus ti restarts normally.

i tried to reinstall but i get the same two problems again. i use the virus with a extra pci usb 2.0 card with only the virus connected.

The VST3 path is actually defined by the standard, therefore it shouldn't be changed except you have _very_ good reasons.
    Check if the virus has TIOS 3.3.4.00 on it. In this case, the firmware does not need to be updated, since the 3.3.5.02 contains the complete 3.3.4.00 software, except that the installer has been updated to fix problems.

-timo

• Installed OK here, Win7 x64.

The only issue was a warning from the notification area on the taskbar during the installation about a device driver not being completely installed, which happened with 3.3.4 and really should be fixed.

• Cool, but what a dissapointment when i finaly installed this thing and i realized it wasn't OS4. :( a

After a good read i found out it wasn't released but was going to soon. :pinch:

http://www.myspace.com/monoproductionstm

DAW: Cubase 5

MB: Asus Rampage Extreme
    RAM: 4x 2GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    CPU: Intel core 2 quad @ 3.0 GHz
    GPU: ATI EAH 4890 1GB
    Sound: t.c. eletronic Konnekt 8
    Monitoring: 2x KRK rp6 g2 + 1x KRK rp10s
    DSP: UAD, t.c. eletronic Powercore 6000 including virus powercore
    USB: Virus Ti Polar
    FW: Korg m3

• 3.3.5.02 works great on my Windows 7 64bit installation, thank you =D
    I couldn't get 3.3.4 to install properly, but this works brilliantly =)

• bah this release is not good. another song lost in the process! as long as i use nothing special it works fine but when i use an appreciator i get blue screen al of a sudden. my track is gone and my system reboots.

what can i do other than get a hammer and bash the appreciator ritm manualy into the polar? :cursing:

are there any known related solutions for this appreciator bug thing?

http://www.myspace.com/monoproductionstm

DAW: Cubase 5

MB: Asus Rampage Extreme
    RAM: 4x 2GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    CPU: Intel core 2 quad @ 3.0 GHz
    GPU: ATI EAH 4890 1GB
    Sound: t.c. eletronic Konnekt 8
    Monitoring: 2x KRK rp6 g2 + 1x KRK rp10s
    DSP: UAD, t.c. eletronic Powercore 6000 including virus powercore
    USB: Virus Ti Polar
    FW: Korg m3