"offline rendering or freezing..." How do I record or bounce midi to audio in daw?

• Hi all, I just got my TI2 polar, and everything is working perfectly until I want to record the audio in DAW (I use Reason 12)
    Everything plays back correctly, but when I try to bounce midi to audio of Virus TI track this message comes out "offline rendering or freezing..."
    what exactly does that mean?
    And I also try to set up audio out directly into my audio interface but I cant find the right channel, what are some important settings I need to do to fix this, I want to process the audio in my DAW!

• In Cubase, offline rendering means that the sound file is caculated not in real time but as fast as possible by the CPU, which can be several times faster than playback in real time. However, this is not possible with the Virus since the sound is calculated by the the Virus DSPs and not by the computer’s CPU. Cubase automatically switches to real time rendering in such cases.

There should be a way to tell Reason that a VST is actually just a facade or controller for an external instrument or effect which thre triggers real time rendering.

You’ll probably will get a faster reply to this question on the Reason user forum.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+