Help me find out if my DSP chip is fried.

• Hey! Owner of a Virus C here.
    Lately while doing some multi jams my Virus stopped receiving midi at all on every channels. The note indicating MIDI IN stopped lighting up.
    I was confused. I let it rest overnight and the next day it worked like charm until it didnt.
    And now its the same over and over. It works, i jam and it bricks, i let it rest and then its okay until it isnt.

Yesterday i opened it up. I checked all the three voltage regulators and im getting the correct readings.
    Visually checked the capacitors and they look good (that doesnt mean they are not fried though)
    Im pretty sure the DSP is failing but ive never heard of this chip ever failing?

Any tips on how to find out if its fried?
    If the DSP is indeed fried, is it worth it replacing it? How hard is it to find a replacement?

Thanks for your read.

• Test this manipulation for see:

- Switch off the TI, disconnect the power supply.
    - Plug it back in.
    - Switch on the TI with "EDIT" (to the left of ARP ON): it will not erase anything, but will automatically bridge you to the "ROM-A 0" bank.
    - The temporary memory is emptied and the message "Globally Disable" will no longer be displayed. Phew :)