Use Virus Ti2 effects on VSTS???

• It is possible. The question is why you would want to do that? Most would say that even the Cubase stock plugins are more flexible with better sound quality.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Atomizer: http://ti2.synthesizer.free.fr/resources/PATCHS/ATOMIZER.mid (exemple PATCH in .mid)

CONFIG/ inputs: 1/2 = sensitivity "+5" - 2/2 = source "analog"

EDIT/ inputs (after "Velocity Map") = "ON"

- Connect your EXTERNAL AUDIO source > input LINE in the TI

- START your EXTERNAL SOUND (your music) for Listening it in the TI

- Play on the keyboard, your music is cut for to be "Atomized" (loop, invers loop, pitch...) NOTA: PITCHBEND for the Tempo

- Used ModeWell for Dry or Wet on the original signal sound who transit in input line

- For FX in LIVE (in real time) Go in EFFECTS (Disto, Ring, LP...)

- If you used CUT, RESO, ENV, FX.... on your panel it's not in realtime

Enjoy

• ok i use lexicon hall reverb its good. how can i use the atomizer? can you help me

If you are using the Virus Control plugin in Cubase, you have to change the Input/Output mode of the VC TI to 2 out & 1 in. Then you can route the Cubase track you want to run through the Atomizer to the VC plugin.

There’s also at least one preset in the Virus ROM which puts it into effects mode. It’s all documented in the various TI set up and reference manuals. And I’m sure you find some threads on this forum as well.

I’m away from my studio for a week so I can’t look it all up for you. But I can assure you it does work if properly set up.

However, I was pretty unsatisfied with the limited capabilities of the Atomizer and would rather suggest a dedicated stutter plugin such as Polyverse I WISH which is way more flexible and capable.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ozon ()