Setting up multiple Virus channels in cubase 4

• Hi there... Ive recently purchased a wonderful Ti Polar and absolutely love the sounds in this thing! One problem I'm having though is having more than one channel in a project. All of the Virus channels come out of the same instrument track in cubase, I cant create other instrument tracks because of only having one instance of the Virus per project.
    When i create a midi track to route through then I dont get the instrument track on my mixer and therefore cant associate any plug ins and change levels, they still come through the original instrument track in my mixer.
    I've tried and looked for an explanation for the last couple of days and dont know if its just something simple that I am doing wrong.
    All the lastest drivers and OS are installed.
    Much appreciate any help
    Thank You
    James

• when you load up your virus into vst instruments klick the sign left to it -> there you can activate usb 2, 3 output

• Hey,

what you want to do is not load an instrument track, but load the virus into the instrument rack (press F11) this is the only way you can activate the other USB outputs for the virus.

In the actual instrument rack you will see a little cymbal beside where you load in the plugin, if you click this it will show all available outputs and you can activate them from there.

Ben