OS4 Stomp Boxes

• Now that I installed the update I'm really quite stunned by the quality of the distortion models
    They are very variable in use with different kinds of sounds while always working well!
    Congrats to the TI team!!

Concerning the stompbox models: I really thought this was more a kind of gag to give names to various kinds of distortion/overdrive.
    Now that I hear them at least the general feeling of well known sound colours is hitting me fast, even if I don't know which might refer to which exactly in each and every case.

This all works so well that I will probably test sending my Moog Voyager RME through the TI Audio input.
    Just curious: has anyone of you checked if the quality of analog signals is preseverd well through the TI?
    I just ask because I never really tried so far.

@monomester: frankly, I haven't understood, what you refer to or what you wanted to tell me.
    Did I miss anything substantial?

• So ok, after hearing the models, I can't refrain from guessing as well ;)
    - why TS-9 for the mint one and not the original TS808? However, they sounded close to identical.
    By the way, the Dunlop Fuzz Face was an Arbiter Fuzz Face end of the 60s / early 70s

To Marc one question he can answer without problems:
    are the models limited to "distortion" stomp boxes, or do they include "overdrive" pedals (like the Boss OD1)?

• This all works so well that I will probably test sending my Moog Voyager RME through the TI Audio input.
    Just curious: has anyone of you checked if the quality of analog signals is preseverd well through the TI?
    I just ask because I never really tried so far.

I do not like running my Korg Mono/poly through the virus inputs,but I have not found any digital instrument that does not down size the Mono/poly(besides the yamaha MG82cx which is a analog mixer with digital effects,I was actually amazed at the quality with that mixer,since selling that and getting a mr816 it has ever been the same!Buying another mg82 soon haha)

• Wow they only just made thse stompbox emulations so i don't get your point here. ?(

So in fact u never used the Virus TI but waiting for the update?

there have been distortion options in the virus since the beginning.. the stompboxes are just new options in the distortion section.

between this comment and zap13's, there is a lot of ignorance in this thread. :cursing: