Multi-Mode Total integration?

• I'll also throw in my vote for multi mode editor in virus control. The Multi mode is a powerful feature in a Virus, and an editor to help manage the mult-mode patches is definitely a must-have. Many, many users have been requesting this for a while.

• While I understand that VC is not a multi arrangement editor, it would be nice to have the following feature: In VC's common page (or wherever), to have a button next to a selection box that go:
    [Overwrite using patches from multi:] [-][001 SomeMulti ][+]
    The user would first select the source multi with the [-] and [+] buttons, and then hit the [Overwrite using patches from multi:] button. This will pop up a window that will ask "Are you sure you want to overwrite all your current patches loaded to VC's parts with patches from the multi?", where the user can confirm and get a fresh start with the patches from the multi, or deny in which case no harm is done.
    I would find it useful.

• I agree..would be nice to have Multi edits in VCC but dont you think you are asking "a bit too much" of VCC? after all this is a major software update, and ACCESS i assume have limited resources?? :S TIME=MONEY!!!

You know, when you buy something like a synthesizer, or other technological bit of gear, do you expect it to be updated for life??? maybe thats the reason they invented Analog synths, so you cant!! you dont hear them crying..."i want an update now!!!.." be grateful for what you have already, and ACCESS's FREE!!! Updates... jesus, this site annoys me sometimes X( Greed Greed Greed!!!

• I agree..would be nice to have Multi edits in VCC but dont you think you are asking "a bit too much" of VCC? after all this is a major software update, and ACCESS i assume have limited resources?? :S TIME=MONEY!!!

You know, when you buy something like a synthesizer, or other technological bit of gear, do you expect it to be updated for life??? maybe thats the reason they invented Analog synths, so you cant!! you dont hear them crying..."i want an update now!!!.." be grateful for what you have already, and ACCESS's FREE!!! Updates... jesus, this site annoys me sometimes X( Greed Greed Greed!!!

right, because expecting more is certainly OUTRAGEOUS! :whistling:

I mean, after thousands of Virus units sold (and over a year of waiting for official release of v5.0), surely Access didn't have the time to address often neglected Multis. I mean, they only had... hm... 7 years to develop TI/virus control software.

Not that it matters to me anymore - I just sold my last TI, keeping only Virus C. Will never buy another virus product again. And I've had them all - from Access Matrix programmer and on up. Tired of all sorts of BS with the synth, random glitches, and complete denial from virus support than any issues exist, despite all evidence pointing otherwise.

That's one way to ruin the brand... and having idiotic fanboy comments like the one above is not of any help either, kiss-ass. :evil:

• Well.. lets clear a few things up here...

"Expecting more" is like saying i bought a new car and expect it to be serviced, maintained, updated for life!... Get in the "REAL WORLD".. aint ever gonna happen, its called innovation!...Progress, .. and companies (such as access and thousands of other small companies) need this to be profitable and invest in new technologies to give people what they want...

Waiting a year for a OS update?? poor you!.. do you know how long i have been waiting for Roland Juno Stage, Korg Triton Extreme updates?? several years!... and still none on the horizon... and i doubt there ever will be. Be grateful Access update and give you NEW features for FREE at all!... they don't have to..they are not obliged contractually to do it.. :cursing:

So you sold your Virus??..GOOD! let someone else have it who knows how to use it, as it wont be a Virus fault, as "most" of the problems are peoples PC/MAC set ups, not configured correctly... SO maybe your just being a bit hasty in getting rid.

I cant comment on Access support... i never needed it in the 2 years i have owned my Virus TI2.. mine works perfectly well.. Sync is fine, USB is fine, Sound is Awesome!.. (which is what i bought it for) 8)

Oh and as for being a "Kiss ass".. what could i possibly gain from that?? lol.. 8o Im sick of people being greedy, like in my post, and stand by that comment... I know Marc gets this crap and has to be professional in his comments, but im not gonna be insulted and let you call me a "kiss ass".. well, you can..but sticks & stones and all that...

To sum it up, We dont live in a perfect world, but we certainly live an a world of greed and and free loaders, the Virus is not "perfect" either, nor is any other synth out there,,. wake up and smell the coffee...

Now go and buy your Casio....

Love from "Fan Boy" 8)