Delay pitching down making the delay effect useless.

• Hi all,

I am wondering if any of you TI owners are having the same issue I am having with the delay.I got a response from Access support but it was not helpful.I told them that the patch is initialized(with nothing going on at all! no modulation just a plain single sawtooth) and they still said that I should check the modulation haha...Ok let me explain what happens.

When I turn on the delay the mirrored sound pitches down,it's like this on all patches on two different OS(3.3.0.0 and 3.3.5.02).It makes the delay useless,it also has allot of clicks to.I am hoping that this new OS will fix this because it blows not being able to use the onboard delay

.If ya have this problem and was able to fix this lemme know,if you have this problem with still no luck on fixing it,please respond so access can look in to this.Take care.

• I'm guessing you are just loading something like the RAM-A 127 Init, right, then just turning up the delay mix?

If thats all you are doing and you are getting that problem (since the last page of the delay controls containing the mod controls should default to do nothing on this, ie rate and amount down to nothing) then there is something wrong.

Persevere with support - perhaps you can use VC to get your preset into a midi bank so you can send that to support. If they see that they load the same thing and they dont get the problem they'll be convinced - or they will see what you are doing wrong...

Just out of curiosity, is this when you are connected to VC or in standalone?

• I am using Ram-A 127 init but I replaced it with my own init(two sine waves with 1% FM and 27% noise,with only the 1st osc active,Ram-B/C have recursive modulation on the envelopes but thats the only difference besides A).I have had this for years like this and it was fine up until 3 months ago when I was trying out the different OS(was upgrading from 2.5.0.0,was reliable so I stuck with it.).Like I said the Delay problems is on all patches.Have not tried stand alone,been using VC,will try standalone.Thank you very much for the ideas,I greatly appreciate them and will see if Support will accept the file.I have a friend who has a TI so maybe i'll ask him to load it.Again,thanks for the ideas it is going to help.

• Being in standalone will tell you a lot - If its just in VC then it will be something to do with your sequencer/sound driver, etc. - actually, for me the delay bounces around a bit in VC mode like you describe, so maybe you have it much worse...