Arp to matrix, glide?

• The new arp to matrix feature looks pretty mint, but every time I see it I keep asking myself why there isn't any kind of glide between arp steps (at least from what I can tell)

It would be awesome if we were given a way to glide between selected steps (either a checkbox/toggle sort of thing for each step, or full length steps always glide) some way to control the length of the glide would be awesome too.

• im realy feeling this thread.

how about another arp mode where you draw a waveform over a timescale set by tempo or beats and bars

like absynth, fm7 or the bad boy plugins from sound toys

• I'm kinda thinking this might already be something that is achievable without having to ask. Turn up the portamento then arp to osc1/2 pitch. Monophonic patch FTW!!!

One shot would be cool too :)

• your going to be able to glide no problem.. MONO mode 4 and arp to matrix to pitch, crank up the portamento and wallah. of course you have to set the lengths to maximum on the arp editor where you want the glides to happen with overlaps (legato)

• your going to be able to glide no problem.. MONO mode 4 and arp to matrix to pitch, crank up the portamento and wallah. of course you have to set the lengths to maximum on the arp editor where you want the glides to happen with overlaps (legato)

If you're making the sound monophonic you wouldn't even need to set the arp to matrix to change the pitch. I'm not talking about using the glide for pitch changes, I know you can already do that by making a sound monophonic. I'm talking about glide that will be applied to the output from the arp that is sent to the mod matrix, so that ANYTHING you want to modulate with the arp will have glide. (Filter cutoff, waveshape, etc)

Unless I'm understanding something wrong and this is already possible via some strange backwards solution, in which case I still believe it would be better to set up dedicated knobs on the arp screen to handle this.