"Blofeld like" patches?

• Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I changed my blofeld to virus. I can't complain, because the sound quality, tonality, character is great, still I am missing a couple of sounds. Is there anywhere, anybody has ever come across a virus implementation of waldorf blofeld sounds?

I have sampled them so I might try to program them one day... but definitely not soon, as I still have to learn a lot. The ones I wish I could have again were called phalanx, angels pad, event horizon, sublime, divx pad and mega drone. If there is someon who could help me I could upload the samples somewhere to listen...

or maybe there is sth similar on the Ti?

• First of all, blofeld is a synth with a classic waldorf dirty digital sound. So expecting to get the same sounds on the virus, which is a virtual analog synth with FM as an add-on, is ridiculous. They sound nothing alike and their architecture is very different.
    If you want a blofeld alternative, both Terratec komplexer and the waldorf largo can make 99% of the sounds blofeld can and sound almost identical.

DAW: Cubase 7.5 (x86/x64)
    CPU: Intel i7 930 @ 4.0GHz
    MB: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R
    RAM: 3x 2GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    GPU: MSI GTX 560 Ti Twin Frozr II 1GB DDR5
    HDD: Intel 320 120GB SSD, 2x Seagate 320GB (raid0)
    Sound: E-mu 1212M
    Monitoring: Dynaudio BM6A Mk2 + BM9S Sub
    DSP: UAD-2 Duo
    USB: Virus Ti, BCF2000, Novation Remote SL...

• One down, six to go...

If you manage to do this I owe you!..
    Have you ever considered to publish a tutorial or at least a screencam of the actions you take in order to achieve the final effect? THIS would be great to have a look at...