Major Problems with My TI2 Polar

• btw, does anyone how long the usb cord that ships with the polar is?
    because i have like 3 usb cords in my room same color, but all different lengths...

I don't know the length for sure but i'm guessing 9 foot.Smaller the better.I went from a 9 foot to a 6 foot and it made a huge difference,I also bought a pci USB card to put my mouse/keyboard on and have the onboard usb slots completly free besides the virus.I would not use the usb cable that comes with the virus(may be different from when I bought it 3 years ago but allot of people use a different cable),shorter the better in my opinion.

• I don't know the length for sure but i'm guessing 9 foot.Smaller the better.I went from a 9 foot to a 6 foot and it made a huge difference,I also bought a pci USB card to put my mouse/keyboard on and have the onboard usb slots completly free besides the virus.I would not use the usb cable that comes with the virus(may be different from when I bought it 3 years ago but allot of people use a different cable),shorter the better in my opinion.

ah... thanks, mister. It must be the 9 foot... Now I know which one to send back.

• Marc, I don't expect tech support to be gods.
    But the way this person has handled my case... seems like he lacks any concern for my situation. Do I have to repost my email conversation here?
    No, because I'm not out to get anybody. If I was... I would have dropped the guy's name already, along with the name of the dealer I got it from for making me wait this long to return it... I have had this defunct polar for over 2 weeks. I don't blame them for shipping me a defective product. I don't blame Access for rolling out a defective product... S#!t happens. It just sucks how cold this tech support person is to me, and how much time I have wasted.

If I return this polar and get the same thing back I will return it again and never buy an Access product again.
    I now have over 15 videos of the glitch happening. A few of those videos show me powering on the polar only to have it glitch and powering it off all in less than 2 minutes time. If this was a common problem then a lot more people would be unhappy... But I don't think this is the case. So I must be the unlucky bastard this time. Somehow, I have some faith that my 2nd polar will not be the same.

Yeah, you are right "best wishes" or "best" or "whatever" is just a signature and means nothing. Thank you for reminding me why I don't have a signature.

let us know, in case you get the same unit back or your next polar will fail as well. good luck with the exchange,

best, marc