Virus TI Snow VST + Windows 7 and FLStudio 9 Memory heavy?

• hey!

im using the Virus TI Snow on Windows 7 64bits with FLStudio 9 Sequencer...for somereason when i open The Virus Control VST , suddenly my PC gets all slow and heavy on the Sequencer...the Virus Control VST Plugin moves slowly than usual and it takes few seconds to move from every Category on the Plugin to the other one...even when i tweak the knobs...it moves after 1 second

Help?

Thanks!

• i have my doubts that an update will solve the problems lined out above. for one reason, we do not experience similar things on our test systems and we did not fix anything in this regard. the graphic under windows 7 doesn't perform as well as under XP or Vista but the difference doesn't look as drastic as reported in here. and it certainly has nothing to do with the powercore btw.

best, marc

• Im not suggesting that the two interact, only the lag created by VC is in excess of what PowerCore can tolerate...

- I am going 64-bit on my main machine tonight, so I will report on whether a recondition and overall shakeup fixes this or whatever...

• I just installed Windows 7 64 bit and sure enough my Virus is buggin. I haven't had much time to play with it yet, but inital outlook is not good. I hope Access fixes it 'cause I really don't want to have to buy Vista.

• Hi Marc. I've had some time to mess with the virus a bit. When I try to make any adjustments in Virus Control my whole computer seems to lag or get a bit choppy. It only really does this as I am adjusting parameters in Virus Control. Some of the issues I thought were with the Virus when I first started trying everything in Windows 7 64 were not actually the virus at all but rather my audio interface. So it looks like I'm in the same boat as everyone who is having issues with the GUI in Virus Control.

• Ok, after all that i have reinstalled everything and am on Win7 x64 - powercore now works great...

The lagging is only verly slight now - when the VC UI is open it seems to delay GUI updates for FL Studio as a whole - so, for instance, the scope with hang very briefly (like 50ms or something). I don't actually get audio problems any more (turning off selective suspend helped this, also) - I dont know if this is because the GUI delays have become small enough to be in tolerance now or whatever.

So, I'm on Win7 x64 and it works well enough - not the smoothest in the world as said, but it works...

• My own workaround is simply hiding down the VC interface whenever I do not need it. It's not a workflow-killing issue, so i think most of us can wait for a cure. Maybe those needing working LIVE with a sequencer find that more annoying...