Live 8 & Acces Virus TI desktop BUG or just not compatible.

• Hi there.
    When I use the analog outputs on my virus TI. The virus dose not receive midi. It will not let me have midi and audio through one track. I have to set up two tracks. an external instrument and midi on a separate track. routing the midi to the external instrument the virus track.
    I think I have exhausted every possible routing and assigning combination possible to get the audio and midi working through just one track.

Also when using the USB audio outputs on the Virus TI. Live dose not remember the tracks audio and midi settings when I save the external instrument as a preset.

Hope anybody can shed some light. Cheers.

• The midi ports still function - they just no longer route to the virus synth directly.

The midi in becomes an input you can use in your DAW. If your DAW will let you, you can route that input (Virus TI MIDI) to the Virus (Virus TI Synth) so that it behaves the same as when its in stand alone mode.

...If that makes any sense ?(

Personally I think it would be nice to have a switch for that on the virus instead, like a 'local on/off' type control, since, with the desktop at least, the midi input is as close to local control as you can have (but then you can still record the midi input into your daw)...