Atomizer to control patches themselves?

• Is it even possible to have the Atomizer be applied internally to the patches found on the Virus itself instead of only on an incoming audio into the Virus' inputs? I would love to be able to select the Atomizer in the FX page and retrigger, loop etc the patches themselves.

• Perhaps you can just run in multi mode, set a synth to go out on output 3, patch that into the virus input, then use atomizer on another part to take that input then put it out on output 1, or whatever...

I dont even know if that would work...

• Well i was talking about an external 'loop-back' aux, but yeah a soft aux bus would be cool

i know you were buddy,just wanted to point out that access have done this before,and ps dont loop the audio back into the virus unless you know exactley where the off button for your monitors is,SCHREEEEEEEECHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• hah, sounds like you tried it.

Obviously I wouldnt feed back directly - there are multiple outputs to play with so you can have one output dedicated to the 'aux send' - bit overkill, though, maybe...

• I'd think it particularly useful because, on a lot of multis I have, they use the same delay/reverb to fit in with each other etc. so i have n times the delay/reverb effects when i only really need 1 instance of them - so im sure i could generate some extra polyphony just from that saving...

OH, AND - on a multi you could also theoretically have a sound going down several fx chains which would be nice...