Virus TI as an ASIO sound card, use additional outputs?

• I'm using the Virus TI as a ASIO sound card live on stage. Not using VC in a track... simply using the TI for a sound device for my laptop.
    In Ableton Live, I can select Output 1 LR for output. So, the Ableton Live sound is going out Output 1, and when I play on the Virus, the Virus sound is also going out Output 1. Is it possible to access the other outputs via DAW integration? Say, have Ableton Live use Output 2 LR, and assign another click track to go out Output 3? And the Virus when played would continue to output through Output 1?

Any ideas?

I've done quite a few searches on this forum. I've seen many threads out getting more out of your TI, yet most talk about the VC.

• I'm using 64 bit (Virus TI Installer 4.0.5.01 for Windows 64 bit) with Virus TI as my audio interface. In cubase I went as far as setting the vst2 and vst3 output to out2-lr and out-3lr , respective.

Furthermore, i set the virus plugin config page respectively to "2 output/no input" and/or " output/1 input".

With all this i still don't see any output 2LR and 3LR in my audio card setup (that is in cubase).

Am i missing something. Why don't i see any options in my asio driver for output 2 and 3?

This can't be that difficult. Maybe i'm just missing the obvious? :S

Any help is appreciated.

• individual outs ("USB2", "USB3") are available once VC control is instantiated as multi output instrument. the routing and setup is explained in the sequencer tutorials or in the user manual of the sequencer in question. using the virus ti as a sound card provides a sound card with a 1x stereo in + 1x stereo out configuration as long as you don't use the "3/1" configuration on the config page which disables the sound card's inputs.

best, marc