• Hi all im UnDEEtaker....

I am also the guy who's VIRUS TI DESKTOP has the World Record for the longest service time ever on an Access Product. Can anyone beat 3 months by an authorised Access Service/Repairer in the same city???? ?(?(?(

Apparently if you turn the SEND EQ GAIN with your left hand and you turn the CUTOFF with you right hand and have both your big toes on the UNDO and SYNC BUTTONS while having your little toes stuck in the OUTPUTS and you magically pull your dick at the same time you discover the SUPER RESET COMBO CODE.... Well thats what i think the Service/Repair Centres for ACCESS-MUSIC in Australia think anyways.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von unDEEtaker ()

• why the sarcasm? 3 months is way to long, they should compensate your for it or at least give you a new working product. It's impossible they can let you wait 3 months.
    Wich country is that? U sure you brought it to the right dealer? :rolleyes:

http://www.myspace.com/monoproductionstm

DAW: Cubase 5

MB: Asus Rampage Extreme
    RAM: 4x 2GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    CPU: Intel core 2 quad @ 3.0 GHz
    GPU: ATI EAH 4890 1GB
    Sound: t.c. eletronic Konnekt 8
    Monitoring: 2x KRK rp6 g2 + 1x KRK rp10s
    DSP: UAD, t.c. eletronic Powercore 6000 including virus powercore
    USB: Virus Ti Polar
    FW: Korg m3

• why the sarcasm? 3 months is way to long, they should compensate your for it or at least give you a new working product. It's impossible they can let you wait 3 months.
    Wich country is that? U sure you brought it to the right dealer? :rolleyes:

Yeah you would think they would compensate me after 3 months of bullshit....

Location. Sydney, Australia. I did a thread in another section on this forum. The entire story is there.... Opps i mean the entire nightmare is there.

Apparently if you turn the SEND EQ GAIN with your left hand and you turn the CUTOFF with you right hand and have both your big toes on the UNDO and SYNC BUTTONS while having your little toes stuck in the OUTPUTS and you magically pull your dick at the same time you discover the SUPER RESET COMBO CODE.... Well thats what i think the Service/Repair Centres for ACCESS-MUSIC in Australia think anyways.

• Hello
    I feel your pain, it hurts!
    You did'nt mention the problem that occured with your Keyboard.
    Which Virus did you buy
    I just opened my factory sealed unit on Xmas day
    The only hiccup i experienced is that same day i was changing patches and a loud painful shrill blasted thru my Mackies 450 SRM's
    I was forced to hit the Panic button, other than that i've had nothing negative to report on my Virus TI 2
    I really hope you get your Synth back soon-perhaps an exchange for a brand new unit from the Access Warehouse
    Let us all know & keep us updated
    Good Luck! :thumbup: