Blade Runner Theme only with a Ti Polar

• Hi I am sort of new here,

For anyone who likes the Blade Runner Soundtrack,All Synths, sounds, bangs FX etc. were programmed only using the Virus Ti Polar.
    Ableton is only running as midi sequencer with a master compressor & for playing the video.

Let me know what you think, Cheers !

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Hi, thanks for checking it out, the mod was pretty straight forward. No magic there, just careful handling and no alterations done to the Ti Parts.

If you havent seen it, heres the making of:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Hello Antichic,

This is Awsome ! :thumbup:

Bravo, very well done. I would have thought you were using a Yamaha CS80 for your main Vangelis signature melodic theme.

Great sound design, and orchestration.

I think this shows how the virus can be used in creating some moving, and dramatic movie scores, and not just for Trance, Electronica, and other such genres. With some creative programming, and musicianship, it can deliver a lot for scoring projects.

Virus with Ti technology is a super powerful musical instrument.

Thanks for sharing. I'm a big Vangelis fan, and this is very inspirational to watch.

Cheers.

• I just wanted to say a big white thanks for checking out my Blade Runner attempt...I am really perplexed to receive comments from everyone and especially from some top sound designers here on access,....wow thanks,its really motivating!

cheers Ajay