Arpeggiator import/saving and trancegate effect request.

• Hi all.

I would love to see the following features in the arpeggiator section of TI series:

1) To drag and drop a midi track into the arp section to import pattern sequenced arpeggios.
    2) To use existing default patterns as template to create user patterns (by modifying).
    3) Saving user arpeggiator patterns somewhere would be great also.

I would like to have a sequenced trance-gate in the FX section too. Maybe triggered by arp patterns.

Greetings

• Get ready for OS4! LOL

Assign the Arp to Matrix in a slot then send it to the AMP ENV Decay etc, or Im sure it will deal with external signals as well being processed like a trance gate with user selectable length times in the editor. Iggh I cant wait for this OS already :)

Now the import and saving of User patters is super important they need more than 1 slot for that perpatch. be nice to cycle thru a few.

• Damn! Now in OS4 a save feature for user arp is really important! For example: i modulate a very complicated arp seq but later i want change only the sound itself, i can't cause otherwise i lost my arp seq and i must make it new... :cursing: