Beiträge von markeg

Hi guys,

In the middle of an important project and deadline and I'm getting a problem with my Ti cutting out. I simply cant figure it out.

*** UPDATE **** ISSUE HALF FIXED SINCE WRITING THE POST BUT THOUGHT I'D POST ANYWAY IN CASE IT HELPS SOMEONE!

Here's the steps I do to re-create the problem in Ableton 9. If anyone can help me I'd be so very grateful.

1) Open A9 32-bit on Win 7 64-bit Machine
    2) Place Ti on MIDI Channel.
    3) Draw in notes. Plays for a bit.
    4) Suddenly sound stops.

OK so I've opened the plug and realised that what is happening is suddenly the Patch Volume goes to zero - all by itself!!!!!!

On A9 Prefs I turn ALL track and remote MIDI inputs OFF.

BINGO - no issues!!! Then turn back on ONLY the Virus. Still no issues!

Seems like the problem is being cause by MIDI coming from another piece of equipment, thus turning the patch vol down to zero. PHEW!

Now to find out what!

NOTES: USB drivers are all up to date. Virus Ti Driver is latest. Windows Updates done. Cable plugged DIRECTLY into com (no hub).

Hi guys,

It's been years since I've been on here - used to have a Virus B, then bought a second hand Ti. However I've got a problem with it, but I cant see any posts. Tried to register a fresh, but when I put the serial in - it says it's already registered. Hmm. I wonder if the guy I bought it off registered on here? If an admin can PM me, I'll gladly send you the serial. Anyway, I'll check back during the day. Meanwhile I really need to sort this issue, so I'll make the post anyway in the other forum and see what happens! ;)

Mark