Beiträge von HelloMellow

This part of the Forum is public, just like what Mark said, so i dont have to answere your question, i can write what i feel or say what i want...

Sorry again HellowMellow if i didn't answer your question.

Please read Mark from Access answere to your question again. I think he speaks for all of us.

Sure you can, and I can post whatever i want, and I hope that next time i post something you can be kind enough to say something that has something to do with the subject and not "gtfo"

You didnt give any real answer, you just said that it was a dumb question. what can the virus do that other VSTi's can't?
    Don't get me wrong I love the virus and i love how it sounds, but there is heaps of VSTi's that also sound amazing.
    So if you are only going to talk crap and don't have any real answers, "please leave the forum".

Hey! My Virus is getting kind of a yellowish hue, how do I clean it? Have any of you guys done it?
    I looked in the manual, it only says "don't use liquids" I was thinking about opening the virus and cleaning the front-panel...
    Have any of you done it before?

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Here is a video I made not long ago :)
    Hope it helps, I just made the same sound on the Virus, so if you want the patch I could send it to you :) Just PM me :)

I'm a 24 year old producer from Norway, I make classic dub, dubstep, techno and disco ;) hehehe Nice bombo right? ;)

I got my virus TI polar about a month ago and I'm loving it so far! Can't wait to spend some time with you on the forums to learn new cool features!

- Hello Mellow =)