Beiträge von mnkvolcno

Well, thanks for your replies, however I don't think that these suggestions will solve it. I've definitely eliminated the possibility that it's an initialized control. as for the possibility of fl studio sending poly pressure, it would have to be in some evil covert way that I'm unaware of.

it won't do it when there is no midi port assigned to the virus, but the moment I do that t will turn off the audio I put every time i press play. the strangest thing is that it will do that even when the USB is unplugged and controlling the virus purely through a midi cable, which leadse to believe that perhaps it has some thing to do with the midi settings in flstudio. so strange. mY e the upcoming
    in flstudio update will fix this.

no it's not the template. i tried different ones.

and it's an emagic mt4...

it's doing the same thing if triggered by usb or midi.. i just don't understand what message fl studio could possibly be sending.. very strange.

As far as I can remember these issues have been persistent since VC 3 and FL 8.5

First off, whenever i hit play on the FL transport, it will automatically turn the audio input (on any channel in VC as far as I can tell) from any setting to off. It will do this in a brand new project so I know it has nothing to do with initialized controls. The really strange thing is, I tried this without VC, and without even the usb plugged in, and midi sync turned off on the midi output that was hooked into my virus and it still did it.. major WTF.

It also does the exact same thing with the lfo offset amount on the unison settings.

Also I'd say that the VC is in sync for about 2/3 of the time.

I'm very frustrated, what is going on here?

95% sure i noticed it in multiple projects.. at any rate i would've had to add the lfo offset to the list of automated parameters in order for it to be initialized with the song.. which i'm sure i didn't do.

that would've been the simplest explanation though.

will do further probing into the situation when i get home.