Beiträge von gregatyss

i cannot go into specifics but there are things in logic 9 which apple have changed for us. i just want to mention that because this thread talks about many things at the same time - logic 8 and 9 are not the same, in many ways. please test something for me: use the latest version (4.0.5.01) and when you're in a situation where things are out of sync, double click on stop (so the sequencer stops and also rewinds back) and wait for 3 seconds. does this make any change to the situation for you?

just for the record: this thread was back from november 2009, we've looked into the situation quit extensively since then and especially since OS4, there are loads of enhancements in regards to syncing.

best, marc

hi marc

thanks for ur reply

ur tips work with the sync but not always & sometimes it work & lose after 10 sec the sync, sometimes is more long like 5 minutes , it s better than reboot the virus BUT not cool at all to do it when u made music

also i got sometimes the virus doesn t make any sound but u can see the volume move on the channel in the virus but not in logic & after many stop & play it work again

other problem is that even when it s sync sometime the virus detune & when there s many sounds playing from virus it s completely a disaster

last things is that the virus play well the note 1-4-8-10 & & sometime it go completely crazy playing many notes like 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 ...... like a big storm , i think this is also a sync problem , when i stop & rewind & wait sometime it work again , but most of the time that continue until restart virus

but please how it possible to work like this , even with ur tips about sync , for exemple when i play a loop 8 bar in a sequence & the virus lose sync or detune or stop to play , it s impossible to be concentrate, to work well , i pass more time to try to fix this than to made music since i got the virus

even on logic 9 on imac a friend have same problem

as u say u know this since long time & why it s not fixed , u say that apple & u update this , but as u can see many peoples have same problemSSS

i really want to fix this problem with you or i will need to sell my virus , cause i pass more time to manage this problem than made music

why the virus is not stable???, at this price , it should be a strong & square products , no ?

what to do ? can u help us

thanks a lot

hi marc

i have same problem like th other with virus TI last version with last update on logic 8,02 on MACOX10,4,11, powerpc quad 2,5ghz , the virus loose completely the sync , have to reset midi & turn off & on & sometime it work , sometime i have to reboot twice , my virus is completely new since 2 months & it s a real disaster to work like this

can you help me , please ?

thanks

hi there

is there somebody have same problem than me ? or can resolve it ?

1-when i played a sequence , sometime the TI detune , oblige to reset a restart

2-in other problem when u play with the arp , sometime it loose completely the sync & play nothing right in place , like a desync

i use on logic 8 by usb connected

i read many post about this on the web , but nobody resovle it

maybe somebody here from access music will know about this

thanks for your help !!!! ;) :D :D

cheers

:thumbup: