Beiträge von m4tteo86

Hello,

This tune is part of my album project, which will include other new tracks I'm working on in the same genre.

some bass parts, a pad and the main lead on the drop are made using a Virus ti2 polar.

Please leave a comment, it'd be really appreciated.
    Thank you for your support.

m.e.t.

Luyten_soundcloud

crackling rumors on background sometimes since i installed iOS5, and even more crashes than before (and i thought to solve crash issue by updating...wt?)

macbook pro 2011 8gb
    logic 9 (last)
    osx 10.7.4

2 usb connected, virus ti2 polar and a mou5

A Logic Pro 9 worth 500€ and a synth worth 2500€ and i can't ever use it smoothly because of the usual crashes???

then if people prefer to download FruityLoops 10 and Nexus 2 for the total price of: 0,00 €
    AND NEVER HAVE A CRASH
    don't be surprised.

there is no professionalism in this, from both apple and access.

and please don't start ask if i did that or that wrong, cause i use Logic since 10 years, virus ti2 since 4 years,
    nothing less all other people i know that have these stuff have same problems.
    and the customer answers from access that answer "please try to lower the cache size and blabla" cam'on.......its embarrassing

As title,

I use last Logic 9 version
    on a Intel dual core duo macbook pro
    virus ti 2 polar (2010)
    recommended audio general settings in Logic preferences

I had the old OS 3 'til yesterday and the problem shown frequently,
    but today that I updated to the latest OS 5.4.3 is even worst, the instruments in the virus last for a couple of "play" then the problem shows up:

all instruments from multitimbral virus don't play anymore and instead sometimes appears a noise (the noise change aspect from time to time) sometimes not, just no sound

please help this is very annoying

thank you
    regards

matt