Beiträge von sixtonio

Hi guys and girls with virus TI and fruity loops (i have 9.03 version). I attached you here (see the link below) my solution to the latency problem in fruity loops. I suppose will work on your computers:

http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/99501477/file.html

In this file you will find a rar file with 6 jpg-tutorial , showing you how i have configured the virus ti with latency 0 . Is very important that you press the "LIVE" button below the virus control interface before press play in the fruity loops. Swich on the metronome and in the piano roll set a note at the begining of the piano roll (completely at left) , after this press live button and then press play . You will see how the virus is syncronized in the fruity .

Best regards from Spain -

thanks very much but doesnt work propertly, i have used the presets (in category - input) and i hear an insignificant change in the sound . Distoritons doesnt works, filters doesnt works. I dont understand. I have gone to "edit" - inputs . Input mode STATIC and input select l+r but i cant hear nothing . What a strange thing . Something goes wrong. Thanks by the way bro.

i have a virus ti . I connect a syntesizer to the virus inputs and i press "play" button on the external syntesizer. All works fine , i hear the sound of the synt inside my virus . But how i make to aply effects like cut off , distortion... how can i config the virus for processing inputs and aplying FX like distortion? thanks very much

somebody can help me with this problem in my fruity loops 9 ? i have take a look at the fl tips and i followed this steps: in FL (fruity loops) i go to mixer and below i see the DELAY - pre and post. I set in PRE and below says: none - set from. I try to select SET FROM but here the SET FROM is in grey so i cant select it. virus usb asio driver stereo is in GREY too. Somebody can help me with a true solution please? In my audio options i have virus interface with 3ms latency but I have high latency !! and can´t resolve the problem.

THANKS VERY MUCH ! :thumbup:

my interface : audiophile 196