Beiträge von AlexM

Hi Natspace
    I cant find the Vengeance Incubation Vol.2 and 3 soundbank , your link is broken and i dont find anything on google about that soundbank.
    I really need them, do you know where i can find them?
    Thanks

After 4 days of hard work to solve it,i found the problem!

To do it, i deleted some midi patches from virus ti patchs folder that i dont use and it seems that one of them was the problem 8|
    I dont know why but that patch made my virus vst freeze,bug.....bizarre! :huh:

Hi!

First i'm french canadian so my english is poor... :D

Yesterday i made some music ,i close everything (computer and virus ti).
    3 hours after i opened my pc,virus ti,ableton live,and when i opened virus ti vst,it tooks approx. 3-4 minutes to lauch!!
    During theses 3 minutes ableton freeze, and if i touch it i need to close it with task manager because it dont respond...

I rebooted my computer - uninstalled virus ti software and drivers - uninstalled ableton live - installed older virus ti drivers (1.2.3 from the cd that comes with synth. ; 4.1.1.05 for Windows 32 bit ; 4.5.3 for windows 32 bit ) in this order trying again each every update if it works - installed ableton live 8.2.8
    After 6 hours of frustrating work :cursing: ,it changes anything! Virus ti vst takes always 4 minutes to load,same thing when i lauch virus control center!!

All my projects needs my ti !! and theses 4 minutes annoys me enough to lose patience and the gout to make music..

Please anybody understand the problem? Is there anything else i forgotten to verify? ;(

Alex

Windows xp family edition sp3
    4 gb ram
    intel core 2 duo 2.93 ghz
    Ableton live 8.2.8
    Virus ti 4.5.3 software suite

I seem to be getting crackles all over the place with 4.5. I never had problems with crackling before (although I have read about it from various users over the years). Now if I turn a knob (while using VC), I get subtle crackling, almost like a digital variant of a loose analog connection. I haven't messed with buffer settings yet, although nothing has changed in my setup and this hasn't ever been a problem in the last 5 years that I've had the Virus.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes,me! :pinch:

Windows xp 32bit
    Intel Pentium double core 3.2GHz
    4Go Ram double canal
    Ableton Live 8.1 suite
    Virus Ti Keyboard

p.s.i'm french canadian so i'm not good in english.lol :D

Hi !
    All is said in the subject! I tried many times by myself to recreate *the guitar pad* ,i also try to modify the patch named *adagio ms* from virus ti bank but there is always a différence in my patch.
    Is it made from square wave with distortion?With how many osc and voices? Detune? Maybe it's only a wave sample from real guitar??? ?(

Link to music:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

The sound start at the beginning.

Anybody have an idea? Thanks! Alex