Beiträge von Pierrot

Hello,

I've been dealing with a problem over a week now and I would like to know if it is related to the new TI OS 4.
    It is quite important because it disturbs my workflow in the studio with various clients.

My system setup:

Virus TI2 Polar ( running the new TI OS 4.0.2.01)
    OSX 10.6.3
    Cubase 5.1.1
    Metric Halo ULN-8 audio interface

I am dealing with very loud glitches when using the Virus as VST and sometimes also when using it as a hardware synth with its 1 L/R outputs.
    Most of the times, the Virus stops giving me signal after the glitches and I have to restart it.
    Another detail is that I work on projects using 48KHz at 24bit.
    Since I'm a new user, I don't know if this problem is related to the new TI OS 4 beta but hopefully it is a software problem.
    Could you please confirm that and let me know if this is going to be fixed in the next OS update?

I have been dealing with the same problem more or less.

I'm using a brand new VIrus TI 2 Polar (TI OS 4) with Cubase 5.1.1 and a Metric Halo ULN-8 audio interface.
    From time to time and quite often, I hear glitches when using the Virus as VST and also while using it as a hardware synth.
    Also after the glitches, the Virus will not function at all.
    It seems that those really loud glitches can harm my K&H speakers soon and my ears at the same time.

Can any access technicians confirm this and maybe give any advices on how to fix this?
    Is it a software/driver problem or is it that I just bought a defective product?