Beiträge von simonb

Hi,

Say I've setup a multi-instrument channel with 4 midi channels and then selected the Virus TI multi-channel instrument. When I jump between each of the channels within the Logic project, couldn't the plugin also jump between each midi channel too?

I have the annoying habit of changing presets within the wrong midi channel and screwing things up before realising I need to select the midi channel within the plugin. :(

Hope that made sense?

Cheers,
    Simon

A VC patch editor with no audio would be a great feature, I've been struggling with my TI for years that I rarely use it now.

It might be a bit harsh to say, but I feel that I've been a "bit" ripped off when I purchased the TI1 when it first came out. I've never been able to really integrate it into my studio because of latency issues etc, even though I've really honestly wanted it to work well in my setup. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all the work and effort that Access have done and no other company would spend all this time and effort developing an OS for a synthlike they have done. However, sometimes the simple tried and tested features/solutions makes a product extra special and a simple patch editor would do this for the Virus.

I would love the day I get some real insperation and I just jump onto the TI and bosh - out comes something I'm really happy with rather than worrying and fighting with it.

Please Access, consider something like this.

Cheers,
    Simon :thumbup:

Steve, This sounds exactly what happened to my TI mk1 desktop last year. The screen would start - jitter then bomb out. Tried the firmware updates etc etc but nothing. I was seriously bricking myself thinking that the TI was dead or dieing.

Then I noticed something... There was a high pitch wine from the PSU block. So I brought a replacement PSU from DV247.COM and first time I plugged the TI to the new PSU, the TI was back to normal again.

Cheers,
    Simon

Funny enough, I've been getting it for the last couple of days on my Mac Pro (2008) since upgrading my TI1 Desktop to OS4 - using Logic 8.02, 10.5.8. If I open a blank template and load the VC, I get to play about 3-4 notes on my midi controller and then that's it. No more sound. I end up closing Logic and power cycling the Virus to get anywhere.

The TI screen shows on the top right the left arrow which is flashing constantly and if I go into the VC and hit any midi keys, the graphical bar moves as per normal.

Getting quite annoyed so I might downgrade to the previous version just to see how it goes.