Beiträge von kenetik

Hi There

I'm having the same problem with version 1 TI Polar on Mac Pro( Xeon 2.8GIG 8 core) running in 64bit mode with Logic 9. I've tried various things to get rid of this horrible noise but with no avail, so I was really please to see a new BETA (Virus TI Installer 4.1.0.16 for Mac OS X Public Beta) firmware + software update.

Unfortunately after installing the update and restarting both the Virus and my Mac, I fired up Logic and I'm still getting this horrible noise.

1) Tried to isolate the USB port or bus on which this happens , but it seems to happen on all the Mac Pro USB ports, and have also tried with different USB cables

2) The noise disappears and the TI audio is back to normal if I plug it into a port shared with a USB hub, iLock, keyboard etc. but now the AU interface reports that the TI USB is being shared with other devices and on a USB hub and suggests it should be plugged in on it's own port.

3) Also tried 1 + 2 with Login in 32bit

4) Logic in 64bit mode with TI plugin AU 64 and 32 bit versions

If anybody cracks this one please let us know, it seems to be down to access software team to crack this one. I love my Virus and really miss being able to use the total integration

Please HELP!!