Beiträge von jasonfarnham

Hi there- I have a 2007 Virus TI keyboard- I got a new iMac- running El Capitan (10.11.6) and just installed the Virus software- (5.1.6.05), connected my Virus via USB. The software update seemed to work fine on my Virus. But when I opened ProTools (12.6.0), and tried to insert a stereo instrument, the Virus does not show up in the plugin list- is there something I'm doing wrong? Have I missed a step?
    thanks

Hi there-
    I'm Jason.

I have a Virus TI synth- I recently upgraded the OS to version 4 via the access website. I use Pro-Tools LE (version 8.0.3) with my MacBook Pro- Snow Leopard.
    (I had never installed the CD that came with the synth in 2006, because I was told at that time that the Total Integration feature didn't work with Pro-Tools. But now I see that it does- now that I've downloaded the OS, when I launch pro-tools, the Virus shows up as a virtual instrument, which is what I wanted, but beyond that, I'm not really sure how to make it work correctly or what I can really do with it as a plug-in. I'd always just used it as a standalone synth via MIDI.

First off, does anyone know how I can get the demo song from the Digidesign Video tutorial to show up in my Pro-Tools session?

Thanks- I'd appreciate any help or advice!
    Jason
    :)