Beiträge von NecroFlesh65

ha i'm having trouble just getting the ones o got to load. Again I'm very new to Virus... So what you guys are saying is that i can load them through VCC? I got that Kammui soundbank and really want to use it. But I have no idea how the whole loading new soundbanks/sound sets thing works.

Well I just got a new MacBook Pro 15inch and the installer wont even pick up my Virus Ti2 Desktop.. It really sucks because i just want to use what I have you know. I'm pretty new to Macs in general so i hardly have an idea of whats going on. I just want to use this beautiful machine lol. I got it to work on my old PC and can use it when i just hook it into my monitors straight into my midi keyboard. But on here i start the installer and it just freezes a like 77 percent and says that it cant find my Virus at all.. is this maybe a problem with my virus? I would really appreciate any help at all with this. I mean I;m new to virus and Mac so i guess i;m at a loss. But even after searching for a solution on the web i haven't found much at all.

Thanks
    -Aaron

Well Right now I'm running on a basic dell with vista. But I did what it said to do in the FL tutorial even though it was ments for seven and when i got to the channles section to see the Virus VST intergration its not there? so I'm not sure if you go about diffrent steps to use it in FL9 or not. when i got to the midi settings the virus shows up and says its there. Just not when i go to use it.

I have a question. I'm very new to a lot of this when it comes to VSt's and what not. But I just got a Virus TI2 Desktop and I'm having trouble even getting it to show in FL9. Maybe you can help me out a bit so i can put this amazing machine to work? thank a lot :)