Beiträge von Supersawz4204

if you discover crashes in logic, there is something fundamentally wrong with your setup. you can say a lot about total integration but crashes are not on the list.
    marc

ps. don't waste your time installing older version which are not compatible with 10.10.

What about Cubase 7.5 ? Are ya'll going to get OS 5 to work with it? Would be nice if I could use it instead of having to use version 4. I never got any kind of crashes, but it will not play more than 30 secs without getting out of sync or making these popping/cracking noises. I've tried everything to fix the problem and nothing has worked except downgrading to OS 4

I have had nothing but problems with OS 5.0. I tried everything to get it right and nothing would work. I reinstalled OS 4 last night and it finally works without any problems. Have you tried using version 4 ? I know it sucks because 5.0 has a lot of new cool features that I can't use but i'd rather have something that works then nothing at all, so i'll have to stick with OS 4 for now.

Well after fighting this thing for days now. Trying everything I could think of, new usb cable, different usb slots, uninstalling Usb drivers, reinstalling drivers, updating usb drivers, useing outputs via 1/4 while still on usb, nothing has worked. I finally resorted to installing Virus OS 4.5.3 version and what do you know, it finally is working right. The only thing I can think of it has to be something with OS 5.0. Not sure why but I guess I will just have to use version 4 for now. Anyone have a list of the updates that version 5 has over version 4 ? Just want to see if its anything important that I may want to use.

Hi all. I have a problem with my Virus Ti v1 with Cubase 7.5. I recently just started working on music again so the last time I used cubase and my Virus was back with Cubase 5 and the Ti operating system I believe was either 3.0 or 4.0 back then. I just bought Cubase 7.5 a couple of months back and updated my Virus Ti v1 to the latest OS 5. The problem is when I have a patch playing, everything plays fine up until I get to about 32 secs into the song. Sometimes it makes a small clipping sound, sometimes it makes an even more jumbled clipping sound almost like the keyboard is overloading but its not(example in link). This is the only patch I have open in the Virus Ti Vst. It does this every time either if I export the audio and render it live or even if I just record it straight live back into a new channel. I have included a link to a short .mp3 that I made of the sound with the patch that is screwing up. I didn't include the whole 32 secs of the patch, just the error part. I thought maybe it was just this one patch making this error, but its the same thing on every patch I have tried. They all play fine up until about 32 secs and then it makes that annoying error. Its really aggravating and I have no idea how to fix it. I used my Virus keyboard numerous times with Cubase 5 and never had this trouble so I am not sure if its either Cubase doing this error in Cubase 7.5 or maybe its the new Virus Os 5.0? I am hoping I didn't just waste $500 on Cubase 7.5 only to have this not work with my keyboard X( . I have tried exporting live in 44 hz, 48 hz, bitrates 32bit, 24 bit, 16 bit .wav files, mp3s, nothing has worked at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am on windows ultimate 64 bit with Cubase 7.5 64 bit. I installed the Virus Os / Vst for 64 bit only.

Externer Inhalt soundcloud.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

I have a Virus Ti keyboard, version 1, that was purchased years ago and hasn't been used since around 2009. I recently upgraded my computer to windows 7 64bit along with Cubase 7.5 64 bit. I installed the latest Virus OS v5.0.8.00 on my computer / keyboard. Every time I open up the Virus ti vst and go to play notes, if I press more than one note at a time it's like the virus gets stuck playing the same note/notes and won't stop unless I hit Stop in Cubase. I am wondering if anyone else has run into this problem? It plays fine as long as I only hit one note at a time. If I do anything in the ARP mode, it will also get stuck. Is there a fix for this problem anyone knows of? I have sent an email to Access, just haven't received a response yet.

Years ago when I lived with my roommate, he had Cubase 5 64bit, windows 7 64 bit, and we use to use my virus all the time back then and never had any trouble. I believe the Virus OS at the time was version 3. I haven't tried installing an older version of the Virus OS yet but would rather use the most up to date if its possible.