Beiträge von innervoice

Won't setting the Filters to 'Split' do the trick?

Setting the Filters to Split will put Osc1/Sub through Filter 1, and Osc2/3/Noise through Filter 2.

Once you set them to Split, be sure to de-select both 'Cutoff Link' and 'Filter Link' so everything is independent. Now you should be free to make your bass. As an added bonus, the Virus hard pans the Filters, 1 to your left and 2 to your right, but since you want a bass, you'll want to set the audio to mono in your DAW.

Another way to do it is using Multi's. Make your LP'd bass on one Part, then make your HP'd on another, then go to 'Common' and set 'Main Out'' to whatever you want for each Part. This lets you either combine the signals into one set of outputs, or spread them across multiple ones so you can add more FX in your DAW. This is a great way to make really busy sounds without resampling the audio in your DAW a dozen times, though that's not to say you can't resample it anyways :)

Hope that hits the mark.

I spoke too soon and am having some nasty issues with the beta and VC.

After having VC loaded in Ableton and playing music through it for ~5mins, it stops sending audio via USB2. USB1+3 keep working fine. Next, after a few minutes it tends to drop all USB signal and start blasting digital noise out the analog outs. Solo has been just as stable as previous versions, so it's at least usable.

Marc, is this a known issue or should I be liaising with your support?

When I initially loaded the new OS it locked up my Ti, forcing me to power cycle, but seemed to complete anyways. Unfortunately neither my PC nor the Ti gave me an error message when it locked up, so there's nothing helpful to relay. Since installing it though it has been working great, no glitches, and so far, no sync issues.

So all in all, thanks for the update. VC is finally usable in Win7 :)