Beiträge von dime73

It's possible, but maybe unlikely that the shop did it. To rackmount the TI2 desktop you need to unscrew & take the back off & flip round the connection points, with more screws along the way, the rack mount kit goes around the side of the main casing.

I can't see the shop going to the bother of doing that & risking marking the machine then switching it back round again when they sell it.

Hmm that seems to much effort indeed. I just try to figure out the paint issue around my synth corners. Anyways I just want my nice TI2 to be perfect, and want to figure out how to get a new case or paint it somehow. The service repair center hasn't reply yet to my response.

But if there would be any other users have the same problem I have (paint defects) I would have a stronger point.

I have the same problem for a while now. I didn't do anything to my virus on the corners and there is no physical damage except for paint getting off. Its really annoying for such a high end quality product. The paint is coming off also in the back of the virus in the corners that are hard to reach even. Is it maybe possible that the store that I bought it from has racked it or something?

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t/77405.jpg]

I bought my Virus TI this week and I am very happy with the beauty.

I want to know how to route my Virus TI parts into 3 different audio paths, in Logic 8. I want to seperate my leads and fx's. eg. instead of having them in 1 channel in Logic.