Beiträge von Kryptic

i assume that you get sound if you use the virus stand along (with a midi cable from your keyboard to the desktop). does the tutorial song work in live?
    marc

Hi Marc, thanks for you reply. I have tried to use as a stand alone; and tried all out puts, but still no luck (not even in headphone jack). Demo song goes into Demo mode; but still no audio, again not even in headphones. Very strange..

Hi,

Wonder if you could please help.. I have a Virus TI Desk top runing 41105 operating system. I'm runing a PC with Windows XP quad core with 4 gig of ram and Ableton Live 8.1. Everything has been working well, but the problem I have now is I can send and receive midi; I can see the audio signal in the Virus control pannel, but there is no sound playing. i have tried all of the out puts from the Virus, reset using the ARP edit button. Tried the latest operating system, but still no sound.

Anyone had the same problem and can help?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I have miss placed the installation CD for my Virus TI Desktop. I have searched the Access site, but I can only find the Software installer, not the Driver.

A link to download the driver would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    Simon