Beiträge von EoN

Hey guys,

Got a question regarding upgrading my TI software. I have a TI Desktop, currently with OS version 2.5.1.02 (12-Sep-07). I use Steinberg Cubase SX3 on Windows XP. It is reasonably stable atm, I'm using it integrated, mostly with the sounds using the USB1 & USB2 Outputs. I'm working on an important project atm and have a lot of tracks I'm still working with that use the TI, so I'm concerned about installing an upgrade. I have a few quick questions:
    - If you upgrade to the latest OS, will tracks that were written using the older version still work seamlessly when opened? Will all the samples/patches still be assigned, using the same outputs, etc?
    - I noticed on the site There's either BETA Version OS 4.0.2.01 or RELEASE Version OS 3.3.5.02. Which one would users recommend? What are the main differences here?
    - Does either of these upgrades include more USB outs? That's the main feature I'm after really. I think I once heard talk of it being increased to 3 or 4 USB outputs instead of the 2 I have, but I'm not sure if that happened.
    - Any patches I've installed on the Virus, will they still remain after an upgrade? Or if not, when I reinstall them afterwards, will old tracks that references those patches automatically still be 'connected'?

Any answers or help would be very much appreciated.

Cheers,
    EoN