Beiträge von Blindflug

@ BC
    Thx a lot for your gating description! Haven't tried it yet but it sounds plausible...

reffering to my major problem with the high bitcrushing glitches and crackles of the oscillators, this issue is solved.
    had something to do with the digital spdif input of my audio interface (focusrite saffire pro 40)... Focusrite shortly released new drivers and everythings fine now!
    for some reason(since os4) the problems also occured in Seqmodus (VC) , which is as you all know not put through the spdif input...

Hi !
    Everythings working properly on my System. all further projects are running

Windows 7 64 Bit
    Cubase 5.1.1 (32 Bit)
    Quadcore q6600 2,4 ghz
    4gb Ram
    Focusrite Saffire pro 40

But when I try to use the Arp Input to Patch Volume or Amp Sustain, to have kind of a gating effect, it does'N t work.
    You can hear an effect, but the Arp Steps are not "sharp" enough for "gating".

1. major problem

I hear some really noisy glitches between 8-22 khz on every patch. so when i only use OSC 1 in saw modus (init patch) and turn up hipass filter you can hear some annoying bitcrushing/crackling and not just the hi parts of the saw... i'll send an audio example of this to the support.
    Hope this is something that can be fixed! :(