can't find a solution anywhere so I'm going to post my troubles here.
I own a TI2 Desktop, it works (not really well) using USB audio + Virus Control, but when I try using the audio outputs... well, it's really painful.
USB audio + Virus Control trouble:
When I play a sound, mostly when using long ones like pads, I can hear something weird like bit-reduction at the end of it cutting the tail of the sound.
Audio Output troubles:
1. Using the Virus Control and setting audio outputs as main output I can't get any sound, I can see lights on my mixer and soundcard, so it's working, but I can't hear anything.
2. I can hear sound from the audio outputs only if I unplug my USB cable from the Virus OR using it without Virus Control.
3. When having sound without using Virus Control, only when my usb cable is plugged in, I get a really bad background noise (reminding me hum/ground loop noises), really similar to this one. It disappears when I unplug the USB cable.
What did I try:
- hum destroyer between my mixer and the soundcard, it works like a charm with the rest of my instruments
- using different sequencers
- different USB cables
- different audio cables
- reinstalling the software
- trying newer or older version of the software
- changing sample rate
- changing buffer
- restart Virus
- restart my computer
- changing power socket
Hope everything's clear.
Thanks for the help!