Beiträge von branrichards

high cut / low cut + mix. Job done. You even get band pass as well as just crossover.

huh? I dont see how that hepls. are you talking about using the filters in split mode ? i want to be able to seperate the clean signal from the distorted at a cross over point

I know ive already requested this but it seriously needs to be done its such a simple thing.

At the moment you can either have the LFO's free or restart. In NI's Massive you can set the LFO's cycle to sync to song position ("pos") to get long modulations over a series of notes

This opens a whole new world of evolving sounds. At the moment I am sometimes taking as many as 20 takes before I catch the right lfo cycle.

If the LFO could sync to song position the cycle would be the same every time and as a result the sound would be the same every time. I know eventually if you bounce enough takes you'll get the same result but this would be so much faster and if the sound was always the same you could tweak your sound more precisely

Please does any one out there know if this is being considered its killing me not having it :(

- The Lfo's need an extra sync to song position mode, allowing them to keep perfect cycle with your song but not restart every time you press a key this opens up a whole new word of modulated patterns

- Fade in on all Lfo's

- Phaser and Chorus Lfo Sync, Sync to song position and Restart

- A performer like in NI's Massive but taken a step further with flexible curves. This could be added to the Arp page just a little tab to switch between the two

- More Portamento modes !

What do you mean "global pitch" ? I think you'll do fine using "transpose" which is already there as a destination.

It says "Global Pitch destination in the Modulation Matrix" not "Global Pitch" ... So you dont have to select all three OCS's when you want to modulate the pitch ..Pretty simple really 8|

- "Global Pitch" destination in the Modulation Matrix.

- Fade in on all Lfo's

- Swing on all Lfo's

- A few spine envelopes with bezier curves, grid timings and swing

- More Lfo shapes, there are way to many crazy spectral waves we need more smooth usable shapes e.g Sine variations and curved ramps

- Arp Glide

-more portamento modes

Its crazy how good the virus sounds, if it had these features you could make so many crazy sounds pleaseeeeeeeee at least Swing and global pitch destination !!!

Its hard to believe that such a modern and great sounding synth is so behind in Modulation Capabilities:

Here are my suggestions

A mod envelope with user adjustable bezier curves

Better LFO curves there is over 60 shapes and most of them are just crazy and some what unusable for bread and butter sounds, how about a mellow to steep ramp, some sine variations ect ect

Please Can we have some kind of official reply to this request if its possible/being worked on

Bran Richards