Beiträge von neuroloop

Really I don't have any way to record virus, as I use it as plugin and audio (asio device). So I found the solution , and it is lower the bit resolution of the cubase artist 6.5 project from 24bit 44.100 Khz.......to 16 bit 44.100 Khz.....and export the song directly @ 16bit 44.100Khz.
    is not the best way to solve this problem but for now I'll settle..........probably buy a different card would solve this problem ....

Hi Mark...
    Thanks for your answer, I tried all the 4 usb port on the rear of mac mini, but every time I start cubase studio 5 the warning window is shown...now I could try by changing OSX from lion to snow leopard, but I think that if the usb ports share the same root, it will happen with snow leo too. There somebody who have a Mac mini with a virus TI???????

Hi everybody.....about one weeks ago, after several years of making music with Win based computer, I decided to switch and change my life, enter the world of Mac. I bought my Mac mini 2 Ghz i7 ecc...Ok, all seems to be wonderful, finally no issues with blu screen and other bullshit....no more!!!!
    But my virus TI seems to disagree about Mac mini, I use cubase studio 5, and every time, since the installation of hardware and software, I open a project, a window alert show me that virus share the same usb root of another gear.
    My configuration is: Mac min lion server 10.7, cubase studio 5, virus ti with 4.1.1.05, and in the 4 usb port I've installed in no particular order Virus TI, elicenser key for cubase, a m-audio midi keyboard, and a usb hub with a cmc ch controller.
    However, if I connect only the virus on the usb, without other stuff connected the message appear the same, and show me a conflict with ir receiver (I think magic mouse and keyboard)..........
    Someone could help me....actually....I use it but with audio arctefact.....or no usb connection for the TI............thank you

There's someone who could help me????

I would like to use my virus ti desktop as plugin in cubase (Virus Control)...but also as an audio interface with ASIO driver.....so

I've a compressor, and I want to use it patched with virus...(in 1-2.....out 3-4)

out 1-2 used for main monitors and the usb 1-2-3 to transfer audio from virus to cubase...

I've tried, the signal enter in the comp...but no input in the virus (a track in cubase with inputs 1-2).......it's strage, because cubase recognizes in the control panel the inputs on the virus.......but no signal enter in the track.......