Beiträge von Atariman

The following setup has proven impossible for me to get to function properly: iMac 2019, 5K 27", 3.6GHz i9, 64GB, Pro Vega 48 and Logic Pro X (10.3.2 (&10.2.0)).

I've tried two different versions of Logic Pro X that worked without an issue on my old 2011 27" iMac with my Polar TI. Logic loads songs made on the previous system, but then says it can not find the TI. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the TI software to no avail. I've tried the plugging and unplugging as described in the TI software - also without success.

I've also tried plugging the TI's USB into the ordinary USB 3.1 inputs on the iMac, as well as via the USB-C inputs (using Apple's USB-C to USB-A dongle). Nothing seems to help

Strangely enough, the Virus TI is possible to select in Logic Pro X as an audio input and output, and I can clearly see that the MIDI is input when tapping the TI keyboard but the TI software still says the synth can not be found... Anyone able to help me with this issue?

I'm struggling to get my TI to work on Logic Pro X on my brand new iMac (3.6GHz i9, 64GB, Radeon Pro Vega 48) with Mojave. I can see Logic reacting to the MIDI input, but no audio. I also keep getting the "No Virus TI can be found" error message in Virus Control. Have tried the suggested reset, checked different USB ports (incl. USB-C via an Apple USB-C to USB dongle). Anyone able to assist?

Hi guys,

I realize this is somewhat of an über-noob question, but as I've just recently migrated from Cubase to Logic and got myself a TI Polar (updated to the very latest public beta), I hope you can help me out with what I suppose should be a rather straightforward setup.

Effectively, what I want to do is this:

* Use the sequencer multimode of the Polar for MIDI recording/playback in Logic. This, I've managed to get working just fine.

* Use the Polar's audio input(s) to record external audio (vocals, other synths, etc). I've now spent literally 48 hrs trying to get this to work, alas to no real avail. I would appreciate if anyone would be kind enough to provide me some step-by-step info on how to get this going (both on the Polar as well as in Logic), as I'm sure this can't be too difficult to setup. ?(

* Use the Polar's audio outputs to connect to external amplifier for monitoring.

Many, many, MANY thanks in advance!