Beiträge von BikerRaf

It's a really complex lead, so much modulation going on. I've tried recreating this one too but I didn't spend too much time on it because I lost interest so the outcome wasn't that good. For that sharp, nearly plucky attack I'd suggest modulating the oscillator's pitch using an envelope with a really short decay. My wild guess is that using 2 synced square oscillators and 1 saw oscillator could lead to a similar direction. Modulate the 2 Square oscillator's pitch with a really fast LFO and modulate their pulse width partially with a really fast LFO but also an envelope with a medium-long decay. The third saw oscillator would take some pitch modulation from modulating the oscillator 1 already because thats how the Virus synth works AFAIK but you could also modulate it's pitch with an LFO using like +1 or -1 value. Also that pulse-width modulation with LFO should be done so that an envelope should modulate the PWM mix amount so that the effect isn't constant but a really sharp plucky'ish instead with a long decay (You can also use LFO3's delayed attack mode but that won't give you as much control over it as an envelope would).

Enough brainstorming, I tried recreating it once as I said and got a similar but not quite the same sound. Good luck I guess.

Thank you indeed! Can help me on my way! Trying a combination of the Virus and the sylenth... Long way to go but I think I'm getting somewhere in the right direction. ;)