Beiträge von jcksn1234

well i did a little testing tonight. i was using head phones since it is late, so i will have to try tomorrow and see if i get the same result, but this is what i found:

i did output2 L to the effect in and effect out to ext in. I selected the output2 L as my secondary output at around 65. this enabled me to hear the distortion pedals effect. i guess i didn't need the input on after all. i did notice though that if the effect is left on and i switch patches it will carry on to the next patch until i turn of the input even if everything is set to off.

i think i got it, but will have to wait to test it tomorrow on some speakers. let me know if i think i got it right. thanks for all the help to guys! ;)

well i gave it a shot, but i am a complete synth noob. what i have set up is the "pedals input" going into the "synth output2". then i have the "pedals output" going to the "synth ext in". I then hit the main patch edit button and turned the second output on with "output 2 L" selected. i then hit the effects edit button and turned the input "in L" on. I have also tried the "aux L". i have also tried "dynamic" - "send to effects".

sometimes the effect will bleed through, and it is constant. there is no effect from the keys. is there a way where the effect would bleed through only when a key is pressed, or did i set it up wrong. also when the pedal is off, there is constant hum like it is feedbacking. not sure if i did this correctly or not.

thanks for the help! i will give that a shot and see how it comes out, but it will have to wait till tomorrow since i am working uber late tonight.

I have a virus kc, and I was wondering if there is a way to create a send and recieve effects loop using the ext inputs and one of the outputs so i can use some stomp boxes. is this possible? ive been messing around with the keyboard and even searched the forum but no luck. any help would be appreciated.

sorry, i didn't explain myself very well. by one note, i meant each key plays the same sound. there is no change in octaves or scales. it plays the same sound no matter what key you hit.

example: say i hit the lowest key and it plays a C. if i hit the highest key it plays the same C. if i hit any key in between it plays a C.

Hey guys,

I just got my access virus kc and this thing is amazing! Great sounds!

I have been running through the user presets on banks A & B and have noticed that one of the presets only plays one note no matter what key you hit. is there any way to change this? I have checked the manual and searched the forum with no luck.

Also, is there any way to just erase a patch completely to like a standard form (like c-127 start)? I would like to have some patches in succession, and was just looking for a quick way of erasing them. I also have know way of connecting my kc to my mac at the moment.