Beiträge von aman

I ve been trying to get a nice warm psy bass sound but not much luck yet to my satisfaction. any one got some nice recipes ? What I m looking for is some hot mid range spectrum and not much subs. If i take the env amount high it gets kind of squeaky and clicky. I want something dark and warm at the same time. Something to match up to a saw oscillator on a Korg Mono/Poly sort of spectrum.

Hey thanks alot bro . You re most welcome to remix it . I ll just have to discuss with my friend once with whom I made this track and I ll let you know. You can also communicate with me on my e mail which is [email protected].

Thanks once again. Glad you like it.

Cheers

I guess it s pretty easy to make things sound big but how to make things sound smaller and more subtle. For example if you program a pad sound using a lot of LPF , the bass can really go big and if you eq it with decreasing the low end , it starts losing it s warmth. I tried comb filtering as an option but not too sure . Any ideas ?????

Hi I am Aman and I own a Virus Ti and Nuendo 4.I ve mostly been doing ambient music and I m new to dance music styles. I just love all music actually.Nice to meet you.

how would you make a good snare sound using 1 or 2 sine waves and a noise ? I have a Jomox drum machine and would like to imitate that kind of sound on my Ti.

Hello Dear Friends,

I am new to the Virus forum. I saw the Virus in Amsterdam and fell in love with it instantly.Now I am a proud owner of a Virus Ti and I am really grateful to God for blessing me with this amazing synth. Cheers. :)

Hello friends,

Just discovered that if you want to strengthen up your patch , use a chorus with delay 0, feedback more than +/- 15 and mix about 50% or more. It adds some kind of a punch or warmth to the whole thing. That s something new to me. Cheers.

well it really depends. I feel you should really decide what exactly you intend to do with both filters.Using 2 LP filters with filter balance centered will basically give you a 4 pole setting. You could also get that with just 1 filter say filter 1 in ser 2 mode. But I guess it really about using it creatively.I use both sometimes when I use envelope 1 on filter 1(SER 2) but I don t want to reduce the envelope amount but would like it not to be very obvious. So I ll use filter 2 in LP adjusting the filter balance towards the center. Also when I use filter 1 in an extreme situation like really low I get a boomy low end.Then I use filter 2 as HP or BP to clean up a little rumble. I generally prefer not to use cutoff link cause as you said , there s not much of a point in doing that. Another setting where I d use both filters in LP SER 1 is lets say filter 1 cutoff to a 3 o clock position and filter 2 9 o clock but without cutoff or filter link.Then when I adjust the filter balance , it works magic !!!!!!!