Beiträge von ErikDeluxe

Hello

This seem rather strange. I have Virus Snow TI and Novation SLMK3 set ut together.

I have insert a Virus track and Novation Automap 3 Pro finds the plugin. I can see the virus template in my GUI and on the midi keyboard. I can also touch the knobs and faders and get info about them, and they are lid. But then, nothing - I can't tweak them in any way? I can tweak them inside the DAW with my mouse, but how fun is that?

I use other VSTs without any problem at all (FM8, Bass Station etc).
    Virus Snow hardware is set in Sequencer mode.

Any idea anyone

Sonar X1 x64
    Windows 7 x64
    MOTU Ultralite Hybrid
    Novation SL M2

You'd better give a shot at the manual :)
    4 part multitimbral = 4 different timbres at once. Not per track, 4 timbres as a whole.

Ok, better do that I guess - again. As you probably understand I am not too experienced in this.;).. I did not really find what I was looking for

Anyway, to sum it up...

- Is it possible to insert more than one Virus in the DAW? If yes, how?

- What are the reason of inserting three different audiotracks (one per output of Virus). This is used with Virus TI tutorial song (16 timbrale)

- If I understand this right - am only able to play four different miditracks? I can't use virus sounds on 16 different miditracks I wanted to?

Please forgive my lack of knowledge, I am learning everyday...

Hey

Yes I know that the Snow is 4-part multitimbrale only.

What I meant is that with the setup recommended by Access Music for Sonar I would be able to layer the Virus. I create 3 different audiotracs, then able to use 4 miditracks, in every auditrack, one for each part in the Virus (1-4) with 3 different outputs (USB 1, 2, 3). As discussed here http://forum.cakewalk.com/tm.aspx?m=1581280 (Look into what [email protected]) I understand the 4 part function. However, if layering the sounds, are there actually not up to 12 sounds playing? Or is that only midi.

What if I want to use several Virus in USB mode? It doesn't seem like I can insert more than one as VST of the Virus?

Hello

I have a Virus Snow (TI) and Sonar Producer 8.5. Unfortunately there are not much info about these two units working together. Anyway, I don't actually have a problem, more of a question...

Please see attached screendump.

As u can see there are three units of the Snow. Accordingly to Access, this is the way to setup the Snow with both Sonar and Live. Now I wonder... Each audiotrack could in my opinion only play 4 different sounds, i.e, 12 in total. Or do I understand this wrong? The problem is that you can't insert another unit of the Virus in Sonar. Or?? I am a bit confused regarding this, so I would really appreciate some help here.

Please, can anyone clarify this for me?

Hello

I have a Virus Snow and the Novation SL MK2 midikeyboard whichs come with the software Automap Pro 3.5. When I open up the synth it doesn't seem to open the correct template for the Virus in Sonar 8.5 PE. Maybe there is no one? The thing is that I find a Virus Snow (Automap).dll on my computer, so I guess it should work togeter?

Do anyone know if Automap works with Virus Snow (TI)? Or do I need to make my own template?