I updated my snow to the latest beta a couple of days ago and my ARP has stopped working as well. I checked my config like the other fellow and all arpeggiators is set to enabled of course. This has only happened since the update I did on the weekend.
I hadn't plugged it into USB in 6 months so either the update or Ableton killed it. Kinda annoying because I like the Snow arp.
No smug and useless answers please Marc.
Scrap that, I never actually used it in Ableton so it couldn't be that. Just did a soft reset holding down the tap tempo button when plugging in power and no change. I removed the USB from the Virus (thinking maybe arps were controlled only on PC now) before the reset. I've also checked Arp patches and they work and when changing settings it does effect the patch. But applying an arp to any other patch does not do anything.