Beiträge von InSub

I have noticed that the keyboard automatically sets the Local Control: OFF after connecting the USB. I didn't notice if this was in general or only after the DAW was instantiated. I will check next session.

I never had this problem before when I was using Cubase SX2. I wonder if this is a new standard for DAWs these days? I am using Cubase Element 7 now.

Are you sure this is a DAW issue and not the Virus OS normal behavior when USB is connected?

Maybe you have selected another tuning scheme inadvertantly? Look into the Config settings.

So the actual, physical key is functional, but only the particular note is affected.
    Perhaps you should reinstall the OS if it is not a tuning issue.

You did not mention which Virus OS you are using.

I'm having this same problem.
    I've been using SPDIF to record into Cubase which has been working fine. The DAW was synced to Virus via SPDIF. Virus audio clock set to Internal, 48 kHz.

Now I want to record the MIDI as well so I connected the USB cable, but it is forcing the Virus to select Sync To Host and switching to 44.1 kHz thus changing the MOTU clock to 44.1 but my project in Cubase was already 48 kHz. I had recorded the audio & MIDI at the last session without a problem, but today I could not get it to work.

Is anyone else getting this?
    I am wondering if it is a bug with the 5.0.4.02 Beta OS and if reverting to 5.0.3 would resolve the issue. Or perhaps this behavior is by design.

I am guessing that the Virus is pulling the clock source from the on-board audio sound card and then porting it through the SPDIF back to the MOTU units.
    I will try next week to disable the other sound card's driver and see of this resolves the issue.