Beiträge von kontaktfreak

Hi Roby,

I am using a delta 1010LT card which has a midi i/o from there im going into the virus, out of the virus into 'remote keyboard in' on the JP-8080 then out of the 8080 back into the delta 1010.

I can trigger vst's fine with the virus, so the midi is making a complete run through all the hardware, if i plug my headphones into the JP-8080 i can hear the notes im playing on my virus triggering the JP-8080 sounds, but if I have a midi part in cubase even if it contains just one note, when it is triggered its almost like it is looping, so if it was meant to so like DA it is going DADADADADADADA until i turn until i turn 'MIDI soft thru' on the virus off.

Virus settings:
    Global chan: 1
    panel: int+midi
    soft thru: on
    clockrx: auto
    device id: 1

JP-8080 settings:
    Local switch: on
    Midi sync: remote keyboard in
    device id: 17
    remote keyboard channel: 1

Hi All,

I've been using my virus KC on its on both as a midi controller for vst's and recording the audio from the virus, however I have no included a roland JP-8080 into my setup.

I seem to be getting this midi looping issue whenever i turn on 'MIDI soft thru' - i want the midi parts on cubase to go through my virus and trigger the JP-8080, then have an audio channel record the JP-8080 audio - but I can't figure out where this issue is coming from.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated