Beiträge von DavidST

My apologies if this has been covered in the forum recently (I didn't notice anything just now), but I've just had Mac OS Sierra 10.12.5 installed, intending to use it with Logic X (which I intend to buy shortly), but I forgot to check if the Virus TI's latest software is compatible with Sierra 10.12.5. Is anybody using this combination successfully? Thanks for any information!

That's an interesting idea. I'll have to do some calculations to see if the frequency relationship between the notes equals 44100 divided by 48000.

Anyway, the problem's been solved: Joerg from Access technical support responded to e-mail I sent them - and this on a
    Sunday evening! That's what you call customer service. Amazing. That's something I've
    never experienced from any audio manufacturer - or from manufacturers of anything in fact.
    Not that you should EXPECT help on a Sunday of course unless you've paid for it.

By the way, for any other Virus TI2 users who get the issue I had (I don't know
    what caused it) it seems you have to disconnect all cables to the Virus, then reconnect
    the power. While the synth's in stand-by mode, hold down the arpeggiator EDIT button for a
    few seconds, then release it and the Virus will have reset itself.

I've just noticed a bizarre global tuning problem. Every single project I open in Logic 9 plays back the Virus parts about 2 semitones off what they're supposed to be - but it's not EXACTLY 2 semitones; it seems to be NEARLY 2 semitones. Global tuning is set to 0 and tempered; random pitch generation is set to strength 0% and scope is 0%. What the hell is going on here? Please help. This is driving me nuts.