Beiträge von Kd

Unfortunately, I will echo what others have already shared, regarding issues with Virus Control not establishing USB connection with my Virus TI Polar. Longtime Virus user (Classic, C, Indigo, Ti-61 key, and Polar) but have held onto my Polar since its inception and its worked flawlessly for over a decade across many platforms. However, I recently bought a MacPro (Mojave 10.14.5), running Logic (10.4.5) as my primary DAW and Virus Control (5.1.7). Since, for reasons I cannot explain, Logic seems to recognize and able to use my Polar as a sound card source and also recognizes the Polar's midi input/output configuration changes as I connect and reconnect the Polar but wont establish a "connection" with VC for some reason. Interestingly enough, I'm able to connect the Polar up on my old machine running HighSierra just fine, no problems.

As others have done, I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times over, to no avail, it's crushing. While I don't claim to be an expert, perhaps I've overlooked something during this 6 month debacle. If anyone has any suggestions or a solutions to this problem, I (we) would be ever grateful. Thanks fam.