Beiträge von adrianehrlich

Hi flabberbob, I understand how lfo pan modulation with the square wave should work, the problem I tried to describe is: when this waveform is selected, with the pan modulation knob set to 127 for instance, the trigger phase knob set to 127, with the panorama knob of the channel set to center, the phase should start on one the left side right? well this don't happen, there are a very short time (around 100ms) of sound on the left side before working properly; when sine or triangle wave selected with the same settings the phase should start at the center right, well this doesn't happen, neither, it start at one side every time.

About the unexpected change of volume, you were right I'm running VC in sequencer mode, but still, is something that never happen before, I mean with an early OS version, I haven't change anything in my setup, there is no automation or other kind of midi message that I deliberately had previously set to change that midi channel volume CC.

Finally, about the clicks/ticks its gonna be hard to record it because it doesn't happen to often, still I'll try to catch one, is something like a kick drum playing constant at 1/4 note but without the mid and bass frequencies, just the frequencies above 4 kHz, in other words from 4 kHz to 16 kHz, and some times just from 0 Hz to 125 Hz, the volume of this clicks use to be around -30dB in the channel meter. This click is not related to any specific channel or patch (I always create my own patches) I could turn down the volume of the 16 parts and the click/tick still coming in.

Thanks for the attention, cheers from Madrid!!

Adrian.

Hello, just dropping by to tell you about a couple of issues that I had experience several times recently.

The first one is related to the 'trigger phase' of the LFO 2, when the PAN knob is set to its maximum value (positive or negative) with a sine wave selected (the patch panorama is set to the center position) the phase always start at one side instead of the center, when square wave selected, the phase start with a very short time of the sound (like a click) in one side of the panorama then change almost instantly to the other side and continue to work properly.

The second one is related to the volume, when running virus control in multimode, it has happen that the volume of one part (lets say number 5 for instance), unexpected suddenly increase by it self and there is no way to turn it down again, the only way that I had found to fix this is restarting the synth, i mean turning it off and on again.

Finally and lees common is that some times the synth transmit a constant click over 4 kHz, and some other times another under 125 Hz, the first one is commonly louder than the other.

I'm running the las update of the beta version 5.0.1.05 on logic pro 9.1.6 and OS X 10.7.4

Well hope to be helpful with the report.

Cheers from Madrid, Olé!

Adrian Ehrlich.

Hi!

I commonly use to work with low or even no lights, so every time I came to the studio to work with the virus TI2 I have to set the led lux % to the minimum because the default setting is to much to me, so would be great to have the possibility to save this settings with the project or if you change the default settings to the minimum.

Greetengs from Madrid!

Adrian Ehrlich.

Hi there, i just want to let you know that i'm having this issue, sometimes the wave/shape knob and the rate knob (from the lfo of course) just keep moving between 2 or 3 steps (this occur between 39 and 42 most of the time for the lfo, and 63 and 64 for the wave/shape) after i made an adjust. This problem began after i upgrade to latest OS, 4.1.1.5

And about a quiestion, i remember that the sub osc had two options, triangle and sine, and now there are just the name SUB OSC and there is no more options below, did you remove this option in the new OS? or is this a problem that i have?

By the way, i'm working with TI2 Desktop and logic 9.

Well, hope you can help me.

Best Regards, Adrian Ehrlich.